HAURI awarded CC(Common Criteria) certification.
HAURI announced that ViRobot Windows Server 3.0 awarded CC (Common Criteria) certification in June 16, 2008
ViRobot Windows Server 3.0 certified for EAL4 (Evaluation Assurance Level 4) which is a top level in CC certification.
- Product: ViRobot Windows Server 3.0
- Function: Anti-Virus product for Enterprise's Server
- Feature: ViRobot Windows Server 3.0 is the Total Integrated Security Solution for Enterprise which is mounted Network Security(Firewall), Access Control and other powerful functions. This product protects server from various types of virus attacks, worm, malicious codes for complete server intergrated security and it provides the convenient server management system.
* What is CC certification?
- CC certification is accepted as international information security evaluation criteria in 1999 and it is certified by NIS (National Intelligence Service) as well as it is tested by KISA (Korea Information Security Agency).
Korea joined to CCRA (Common Criteria Recognition Arrangement) in May, 2007 and the CC certified product in Korea is recognized as fulfilling the global standards.